Wednesday 23 October 2013

Little miracles

On my low days, you know the kind - when you feel like you've done nothing right and made all the wrong choices  in life - I used to cheer myself up by holding onto the idea that at least I've done two things right... namely my boys.

However after some reflection I find myself wondering how much credit can I really take for them.

If you think about the millions of little things that could go wrong it's a miracle they all went right, and I cannot take credit for a miracle. I'm not a single parent living alone in the middle of the jungle so raising them is not all on me either. 

I may not be able to take full credit for our little miracles but I am damn proud of the part that I have played because I believe I'm doing a darn good job, so I will certainly take credit for  the choices I've made when it comes to them, those have all been right, so far =)