Sunday 26 February 2017

Bath time



It’s been ages since I took a bath with the kids. Reason being I like a really hot bath, and they don’t, plus they are getting bigger so space is becoming an issue, and finally when I do get in the bath I want to submerge to my chin, not sit in a puddle of water.

But the other day I got a bee in my bonnet and hopped in the bath with Leo. Then Lucca decided to join, we were having fun, albeit feeling a little squished, when all of a sudden Leo says mommy there’s poefie…. Yip my kid took a dump while I was in the bath with him….. yet one more reason to stay on the outside.

Must have been a sight for hubby… the three of us standing tippie toe in the bath trying to catch stray poefie while draining the water so we could start all over again. Luckily it was not mid-winter or we’d be shivering our bits off too.

So after the poo escapade we run some more water and carried on bathing.

Leo has already gotten out of the bath; Lucca is still lying next to me and wants to touch my boobs, so I say “Please don’t play with my boobies”. Leo standing next to the bath says “I want to play with your boobies” I say “No, only Daddy can play with my boobies.” Leo says “Okay” and heads off to the lounge to call his dad. I hear him saying “Come Daddy you may play with mommy’s boobies.” Bless his heart.

( not sure when I wrote this, think 2014 - when we were still in our Waterbosch house)