Sunday 8 May 2016

Poem for my mom !!!



Of all the moms I know
You are the most magnifico
You take everything in your stride
Always been right there by my side
To share my sorrows and my joys
Spoiling first me and now my boys
But more than that you give us love

You deserve so much more
Like an eagle you soar
Higher and higher, above the rest
Cause you simply are the best
Your stories and wise words
Always keep me moving forwards
But more than that you give me love

Your beauty and grace
To be seen reflected across your face
Someone to look up to
In everything you are and do
Plenty of dreams you had for me
I only hope you like what you see
But more than that you gave your love

I think of you whenever I see the moon
Be it at midnight or high noon
The legacy you’ll leave behind
Always and forever to be kept in mind
Mamma, you are super special
You deserve more than just one medal
But more than that you have our love

I love you and thank you .